Cloud Hosting Australia
All Star IT has business ready solutions that are reliable and affordable. Our Windows Cloud Servers are pre-installed and fully licenses, readyt for you to use. Speak to one of our experts and we can work out a plan to migrate your data, user profiles and programs onto the server and take care of everything for you.
Here is some of the features we have with our Servers:
- IO Performance – PCIe SSD based cloud server is capable of delivering 150k-300k IOPS, 4GB/s (2GB/s read, 2GB/s for write. This helps with extreme workload.
- Super-fast Private Networking – The standard is 1GB/s but can be upgraded to 20Gb/s upon approval
- 100% Enterprise Grade SSDs which deliver reliable performance
- Fibre Only Network – Both Public and Private networks only have fibre to minimize any latency.
- Transparent Failover – All networking devices are designed with transparent failover capability to minimize any unexpected outages.
- Raid 10 – All SSDs in SANs are Raid 10 for best performance and best redundancy
- Backups – The 10-20Gb/s backup network delivers very fast backup and restore tasks. All backups are stored on a different server from the one it backed up.
- 99.9% SLA – We don’t deliver 99.99% SLA as thats pretty much impossible. However, we are condifent to offer this backed up by 30X outage time.
- Multi-Layer Firewalls – Four layers of firewall protection – Hardware, hypervisor, customer isolation and customer maintained firewalls.
- High Speed Private Networking and Per-customer VLAN -Private Networking allows cloud servers to talk with other cloud servers in the same location for free.For extreme security, we might grant dedicated VLAN for customers who have large scale deployment upon approval.
- Tier-3 Datacentre – Servers are in Equinix Datacentre and features 24X7X365 security, phyiscal access control, CCTV recordings and biometric scanners.
VIRTUAL SERVERS WE OFFER:
Below are our VPS servers but if these specifications don’t suit you or you have some specific requirements then simply fill in the form on this page and we will arrange to speak to you to discuss your ideal solution.
The best thing about having a Cloud server is you can scale the specs up or down as you need so call us today to find out whats best for your business.
Our Pricing Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any other Operating Systems your after then speak to us today for a customised quote.