Office 365 Support Melbourne
Business Office apps that ease workflow while enhancing productivity
Many users are making the switch to Microsoft Office 365 to manage all of their emails, calendars, contacts.
If you have multiple devices and have trouble syncing them all so you can view emails on all devices then you need Office 365.
Make life easier by switch to office 365 today.
Installation or Migration from existing mailboxes
This involves connecting your old email system to Office 365 and migrating emails,calendar appointments, contacts and tasks over to the new system. Then setting up the new Office 365 Admin Console and setting up Office 2013 on workstations and mobile devices. There is also basic training on the new system.
Best to give us a call first and we will conduct a short interview to determine your current setup and we can then provide a quote on what is expected for pricing and transition times.
Try Office 365 Today
Simply click on button below to create a 30 day trial
OFFICE 365 USER MANAGEMENT
Setup New Users on Office 365.Create email addresses and assist in setting up
Office 365 Training
Train End Users on how to use Office 365Office, Skype, Sharepoint, One Drive
OFFICE 365 FOR IPADS AND MOBILE DEVICES
Setup mobile phones or Tablet devices to work with Office 365
OFFICE 365 MIGRATIONS
Migrations from Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013POP3/IMAP and platform to Office 365
OFFICE 365 SUPPORT
Setup Office 365 to work on Desktop and Laptops – (PC or Mac)Support end users with any issues.
OFFICE 365 - ANY QUESTIONS
Call 1300 338 208 or email@example.com
- 50GB mailboxes
- Send and receive messages up to 150MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up to date spam and malware protection
- Available on Windows PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
Office 365 customers receive an always up-to-date version of the Office desktop applications
- Never have to buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet devices
Online document storage and file sharing
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Available without an internet connections on Windows PCs
Private social networking and collaboration
- Social network that helps your company stay connected
- Connect with customers and partners
- Make faster, more informed decisions
Simple sharing and seamless collaboration
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
- Screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
- 24/7 telephone support with 1 hour response time for critical, service impacting events
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Office 365 customer community
Simplified IT Management
- Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters
- Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
Financially backed SLA
- Services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement