All Star IT can provide and install a VoIP system that is:
- Affordable – low cost with no extra set-up, installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy to use – including an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable – your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile – calls can be taken in other locations, via laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone
Since we never know when disaster will strike, it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Another benefit of a VoIP telephony system is that it provides extra layers of security should something ever happen.Your small or medium-sized business will benefit from two levels of protection from our Disaster Protection solutions that’ll keep your company on its feet no matter what:
- Level 1: The distributed architecture connects each phone to multiple data centers in distinct geographic regions. Preventing localized disasters from affecting business operations.
- Level 2: Even when your internet connection is down, we provide automatic disaster failover to mobile phones. Never lose another deal because of power or internet failure again.
Let All Star IT show you how VoIP can help you stay more connected, more easily. Our simple set-up process will have you making and receiving VoIP calls in no time.